June 13, 2008 - Soeren Sonnenburg - firstname.lastname@example.org
SHOGUN Release version 0.6.3 (libshogun 0.0,
data 0.0, parameter 0.0)
This release contains several cleanups and bugfixes:
- Fail nicely in out of memory situations.
- Drop R package, now configure; make; make install will work for all interfaces.
- Disable progress output by default. Ocas now uses a progress bar and hence is less verbose.
- Revised directory structure with /doc, /examples, /src, /testsuite.
- Add common toy data repository and make all examples from all interfaces use it.
- Add examples for cmdline interface.
- Dynamically generate a reference documentation for the static interfaces.
- Syntax highlight commands again.
- Support for cplex 11.
- Port MKL examples to R.
- Merge structure learning branch.
- Don't render string if it is not printed in current loglevel anyway and throw exceptions for messages with priority ERROR or higher.
- Compile fix when lapack is not available.
- Fix when only lapack and blas (but not atlas) are available.
- Fix bug in batch/linadd occurring for WD kernel of order 1.
- Check that strings have same length on initing WD kernels.
- Remove signal handler on Ctrl+C to fix Ctrl+C pressed twice bug.
- All derived classes now call their parent class on construction.
- Fix a crasher occuring with SVRLight on multiple threads.