April 12, 2008 - Soeren Sonnenburg - firstname.lastname@example.org
SHOGUN Release version 0.6.0 ( libshogun 0.0,
data 0.0, parameter 0.0)
This release contains several major enhancements:
- The static R,octave,matlab,python interfaces have been rewritten from scratch simplifying future extensions. They now use the same syntax and support the same set of shogun commands.
- Toy examples describing the use of kernels, classifier, distributions, features, distances, regression and preprocessors for the static python, R, octave and matlab interface have been added.
- Improved user documentation
- Support for ACML and Intel MKL
- POIMs for python-modular interface
- Fixed memory leaks in Classifiers, Kernels, Distributions
- Fixed severale delete/free mismatches
- Fixed reading and writing of svm light format
- Enable ctrl-c support in octave