Dec. 7, 2010 - Soeren Sonnenburg - email@example.com
SHOGUN Release version 0.10.0 (libshogun 9.0,
data 0.1, parameter 0.0)
This release contains several enhancements, cleanups and bugfixes:
- Serialization of objects deriving from CSGObject, i.e. all shogun objects (SVM, Kernel, Features, Preprocessors, ...) as ASCII, JSON, XML and HDF5
- Create SVMLightOneClass
- Add CustomDistance in analogy to custom kernel
- Add HistogramIntersectionKernel (thanks Koen van de Sande for the patch)
- Matlab 2010a support
- SpectrumMismatchRBFKernel modular support (thanks Rob Patro for the patch)
- Add ZeroMeanCenterKernelNormalizer (thanks Gorden Jemwa for the patch)
- Swig 2.0 support
- Custom Kernels can now be > 4G (thanks Koen van de Sande for the patch)
- Set C locale on startup in init_shogun to prevent incompatiblies with ascii floats and fprintf
- Compile fix when reference counting is disabled
- Fix set_position_weights for wd kernel (reported by Dave duVerle)
- Fix set_wd_weights for wd kernel.
- Fix crasher in SVMOcas (reported by Yaroslav)
Cleanup and API Changes:
- Renamed SVM_light/SVR_light to SVMLight etc.
- Remove C prefix in front of non-serializable class names
- Drop CSimpleKernel and introduce CDotKernel as its base class. This way all dot-product based kernels can be applied on top of DotFeatures and only a single implementation for such kernels is needed.